Enjoy our 90-minute, guided Farm-Nature-Wildlife Tour given by bus through the Penn’s Cave grazing pastures, mountain trails and forests.
- Penn’s Cave’s 1,600 acres have been carefully preserved for birds and animals, with the use of existing logging and tractor trails.
- See such North American animals as bears, wolves, elk, deer, bobcats, bison, longhorn cattle, mustangs, and bighorn sheep, as well as our Penn’s Cave icon, the mountain lion, on the tour.
- You’ll be entertained as well as educated; even life-long Pennsylvanians will learn something new about the geology, biology and geography of the center of our state.
- In season, enjoy acres of smiling sun- flowers that we harvest on our farm.
- The Farm-Nature-Wildlife Tour is open daily, April through November. Tour times vary; please call for information.